The Sunshine blogger Award is given to bloggers that bring inspiration and positivity to their readers and followers.
Thank you Kelly for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I haven’t been ignoring this I just haven’t had time to properly address it. I thank you for thinking my blog brings inspiration and positivity. If you haven’t been to the UnicornWife blog page please visit. https://theunicornwife.net/ she is a very talented person.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
- Name one book that you loved and couldn’t put down. Pillars of the Earth
- Where is your favorite place to travel? Jamaica
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done? Wrote a book
- Do you have a nick-name and if so, what is it and how did you get it? Not that I know of, that may or may not be a good thing. 😉
- What’s your most embarrassing moment? going to two job interviews with the back of my skirt unbuttoned. It was flowy and I couldn’t tell. My mom pointed it out when I got home.
- Name one character trait that you dislike about yourself. Self doubt
- Can you cook? And do you enjoy it? I cook because I have to, I don’t enjoy it at all.
- Did you enjoy school and why/why not? I loved school, the challenge, learning all of it.
- Coffee or Tea?? Tea I gave up coffee 11 years ago and don’t regret it, I miss it but wont go back.
- What would be your dream job if salary wasn’t a factor? Writing published and adored novels.
Nominations: (I’ve added a blurb about them, this is not a requirement)
The Inkwell – Just go visit and you’ll see why I nominated this blog.
Juantetcts – An inspiring blogger with a passion for life.
IncrediblePie – Whether its re-blogging to help out new bloggers or words of encouragement this blog never fails to inspire.
Saschadarlington – Her book reviews inspire me, I love a good recommendation.
Lantern Words by Tom Balistreri – His goal is to bring hope and light, he does.
Questions for Nominees:
- If you could co-star with actor/actress who would it be?
- Have you ever read a book that changed your life? Which one?
- Where was your last vacation destination?
- What was the funniest thing to ever happen to you?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your best physical feature?
- What is your all time number one favorite meal?
- Beer or wine?
- Who inspires you?
- What song makes you feel alive?
Thank you Kelly for the nomination, to my nominees you are under no obligation to accept and I wont take it personally. This is meant to be fun not a chore.
Cheers – Sheryl